Who doesn’t like to spend a day reading? Who doesn’t like the smell of a new or old book? Who like me enjoys the feeling of the paper when while reading? I know we can read through the kindle or other digital way but I’m still belong to the old school as you can see in a photo. This is just only 1% of my little library.
I decided to share with everyone some of my favourite books. I hope you like my suggestion.
- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen;
- The Time Traveler’s Wife by Audrey Niffenegger;
- The Diary of Anne Frank by Anne Frank;
- Why We Sleep by Matthew Walker;
- The First Breath: How Modern Medicine Saves the Most Fragile Lives By Olivia Gordon;
- Into the Water by Paula Hawkins;
- The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins;
- All the book of Dan brown, I didn’t have a specific one, I love all.
Tell me your favourite books in the comments below.